Friday, January 28, 2011

TOTALLY MISSED IT

For those of you who think I’m riddled with excuses … you’re right. I was supposed to post this week’s A Muse Fuse prompt yesterday and then, with some serious snow cleanup, moved it to today. But today was the launch of a new website, Twitter page and YouTube for our new podcast platform. I’ve been working on creating the website and getting the right recording and editing programs, not to mention writing a few scripts and recording a few podcasts of my own. As is usually the case, all of this took more time than I expected it to, and, for most of the day I’ve been trying to work out all the bugs that seem to crawl all over new internet ventures. As today is rapidly slipping away, I’ve decided to call this week a bust and resume our journey through the alphabet next Thursday. I apologize for the repeated delays and hope you’ll come back to join us on February 3, 2011. In the meantime, if you have a moment, check our new website at http://www.sampod4u.com/.

No comments: